Green Chimneys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Vocational Program Teacher
Brewster Main Campus
Regular Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Green Chimneys School is looking to fill a Vocational Teacher position. This role will have a heavy focus on vocational programming, and will collaborate with the Guidance Counselor on vocational based activities.
Some duties will include:
• Writing measurable post-secondary goals
• Tracking progress towards CDOS and Skills credentials
• Assisting related services providers in drafting IEPs and monitoring student progress
• Creating individualized job training and job shadowing opportunities
• Developing detailed job and task analyses
• Instructing and supervise job coaches within the agency
• Providing supervision to the Vocational Teacher’s Assistant
• Monitoring campus based vocational courses and provide classroom instruction in career exploration including job keeping/seeking skills
Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred. Will consider uncertified candidates or candidates working towards their certification in Special Education or Students with Disabilities. Previous experience or an interest in vocational programming preferred!
Other Job Information (if applicable):